Saturday, August 2, 2008

If I Weren't So Excited to Be Having a Disneyland Wedding


I think I would want to have my wedding at this place. The Las Rocas resort is a hotel and Spa in Rosarito Beach, Baja California. It's only a 45 minute drive from the border to Rosarito Beach and the location looks amazing.

I had the pleasure of meeting their event manager at the same sex wedding expo in Long Beach. He told me that they have been doing same sex ceremonies since 2004, and he and his partner had their ceremony there.

They have all inclusive wedding packages for 100 guests starting at $4000 for low season weekday wedding and up to $8000 during a peak season weekend. You pay a set price per guest over 100, and room minimums apply.

It should go without saying, but never book a venue sight unseen. A site visit is a must unless you live very away from the venue, and then you are completely in "at your own risk" territory.

No comments: