Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally An Update From Disney

After what feels like an eternity (even though in reality it's only been three and a half weeks) I received an e-mail update from the lovely people at Disneyland Fairytale weddings. It was just a quick check-in with an attached excel worksheet. The worksheet is for names and addresses for our Save the Dates!

I am really excited to be making some progress with this. The save the dates will have information for guests about booking hotel rooms and buying theme park tickets if they choose to do so. I have no idea what will be in the planning kit so I will rush home every day this week to see if it has arrived!

In my usual obsessive wedding planning fashion I have completed my part of the data entry for the save the dates and I have sent the form off to my lovely husband to be for him to finish. He's not as obsessive about this whole thing as I am, but one of us should keep a level head, right? I sent it to him half an hour ago, I wonder if he's done yet . . .

No comments: