Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friday Weigh-In #7




Ok, so I know today is not Friday, which is my usual weigh-in day, but I am moving up my cheat to tonight and there is no way I am weighing myself the morning after a meal like tonight's and counting it as my weigh-in.

My mom has been out of town for a while so tonight she is cooking dinner for hubby and I. We will be having enchiladas and rice, and pumpkin pie for dessert, just because I love pumpkin pie.

This week I hit a 10 lb. mark! I am so excited to be able to say I'm down 10 lbs. so far. I'm starting to see some great results from working out, my clothes fit better, and my energy level is consistently great throughout the day. It's so nice not having that late afternoon "crash".

If I weren't worried and feeling depressed over the possible passing of prop 8, life would be super-peachy right now.

No comments: