Friday, September 5, 2008

Let's Talk Wedding Rings

I am not a big jewelry wearer, and I am definitely not a fan of yellow gold, so when I got a white gold engagement ring with two little diamonds and a brushed finish I completely fell in love with it.

Now that I've gotten a taste of sparkles I want more, so I think I want my wedding ring to look something like this.


I know it's not traditional, but then again neither am I. I went to go look at something similar at Tiffany's but the band was too thin and the price was too high (ya, I know, Tiffany's). Also the Tiffany ring is platinum, and I have no problem whatsoever wearing white gold to save $1,000.

I found this ring on-line, but the store I found it through is well rated and the seller is in the Downtown Los Angeles jewelry district, so hopefully some day soon I can go and pay a visit during my lunch hour and see if I like the ring in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not have the double pleasure of getting the style you want - and having your loved one make it for you with his own hands - while you make his?
go to www.WeddingRingWorkshop.com and read all about A WEDDING RING EXPERIENCE(C).
There is no greater expression of devotion to one another.
Lewis