Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Lies from Yes on 8



The Yes on 8 campaign sent out a blatant lie of a flier, the Saturday before the election, telling voters Barack Obabama and Joe Biden supported banning gay marriage in California.

I am not an Obama cheerleader. In fact I am downright pissed at the Democratic party for feeding the country the standard I believe marriage is between a man and a woman line, but to fake endorsements is low. To fake them four days before an election with so little time to counter-act the lies is even lower.

We received one of the fliers in the mail yesterday, and I was furious. Have no doubt in your mind. This proposition is not about protecting children or protecting marriage, it's about homophobia and discriminating against me, my husband, gays, lesbians, and anybody who is different.

1 comment:

christina said...

did you go to the rally today downtown?? also, the NO ON PROP 8 bus will be coming back from driving up & down california for the past 3 days...they will be in weho Monday at West Hollywood Park on San Vicente Blvde at 7pm on MONDAY.