Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wedding Recaps Part III: Some Portraits and Stuff

This is just a sampling of some of the great portraits taken by Danielle at Skye Blu Photography. I love having such grat pictures of our friends and family and ourselves.

My parents.

His Parents.

Our wedding peeps.

Me and my ladies.

Boob shot . . . . er I mean necklace shot.

Cool floral work.

Another great shot of the girls. They were sitting because they had been on their feet for a while and they were complaining about the walking and their feet hurting. I told them I never said they had to wear heels, so there.

My niece.

Again.

Such a great shot.

Love me some fisheye, lens that is. Not so fond of fish eye when it's inside a fish head staring at you from your plate.

I really wanted a shot of all of our guests.

I painted our ring box to be passed around during the ring warming ceremony.

The inside.


Our program fans were a big hit on a warmish day.


2 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I am hosting my first GLBT Giveaway for newlyweds to win custom art. I would love for you to come enter!! Your wedding is stunning ! Congrats!

http://www.soyoureengayged.com/kellys-ideas/custom-canvas-wrap-giveaway-worth-100/

Amanda said...

I just stumbled onto your blog from the disboards and I am absolutely dying over your girl's flowers! The colors, the geometric shapes, gah! I want to get married all over again just to have my bridesmaids carry those flowers!